THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.
Our dreams are quickly becoming more and more a reality, of a community center, to benefit all of Henry County thanks to the generosity of people like you. Join us in bringing this project to life!
YOUR GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
The Napoleon Civic Center hopes that you too are inspired by this exciting vision and the growth it will afford our community for years to come. Gifts of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated and can be done in many thoughtful ways, and for the Napoleon Civic Center, gifts may be pledged and payments spread over several years. Recognition opportunities start at $250. In addition to outright gifts and pledges, the Napoleon Civic Center can accept gifts of stock, securities, and IRA distributions.
Here are a few examples of gifts that may suit your philanthropy planning:
- Checks, cash, or credit card. These are the most common gifts made. Your gift will be deductible at its full value on your income tax; up to 50% of your adjusted gross income (tax deduction can be spread over multiple years if needed; consult your tax advisor).Gifts can be mailed to: Napoleon Civic Center PO Box 585, Napoleon, OH 43545 or by credit card via the link below.
- Publicly Traded Stocks. These are easy give and can offer you great tax advantages. If you have held the stock for more than 1 year, you can make a gift of publicly traded stock to the Napoleon Civic Center project and avoid paying capital gains tax on the transaction. Your broker can make the transaction electronically, upon your authorization. (Visit our Publicly Traded Stock donation information page)
- Matching Gifts. Many companies and organizations have matching gift programs that will double or even triple your contribution, automatically upgrading your membership level. For more information, please contact your employer’s Department of Human Resources. Don’t forget to notify us and let us know.
- Wire Transfers. The Napoleon Civic Center accepts gifts made through electronic funds transfer. Please email us or call our Treasurer, Jeffrey Tonjes at 844.NCC.ARTS ext 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive transfer instructions and to notify us of the amount and designation of your gift.
- Qualified Retirement Assets. Your retirement fund can be taxed at a high rate if passed on to heirs but can pass to charities without taxation. Leaving your remaining retirement assets to the Napoleon Civic Center project as part of your estate planning is a very simple gift to make.
- Bequest. While this involves longer-term planning, a gift made through your will can benefit the Napoleon Civic Center in years to come, perhaps creating an endowment or meeting special needs of residents. You might wish to specify a specific amount or a percentage of your estate for the Campaign. Sample bequest language is available.
- Shopping. It’s simple and easy. Whether you are shopping for the holidays or just buying yourself a new outfit, make sure you place your online order next time through Amazon Smile or iGive. Directing your online purchase through one of these sites the Napoleon Civic Center will receive donations each and every time you purchase something online. In other words, while you shop and spend money, you are helping the Napoleon Civic Center too. Visit our Shop and Donate page for more information!
READY TO MAKE YOUR PLEDGE?
Download this form (NEW FORM COMING SOON!) and make your pledge to the Napoleon Civic Center. You can mail your pledge/contribution to Napoleon Civic Center, PO Box 585, Napoleon, OH 43545.
Opportunities to join committees are coming soon, and yes, we will need volunteers! From event planning to marketing to fundraising, we can certainly use you and your skill sets!
To discuss your giving options, contact our Treasurer, Jeffrey Tonjes at 844.NCC.ARTS ext 700 or email@example.com